Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
DMM Pinto Pulley
Another great DMM/Treemagineers collaboration!
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves make for a ‘textile friendly’ environment. Attachment points can be used for webbing, cordage and carabiners.
Spliced or stitched terminations can be made directly to the rounded cross section of the attachment holes or the curved becket. All sorts of wonderful configurations become possible!
• Fairlead flares and rounded cheek plate edges that help maintain high working efficiency
• Size of attachment holes reduce probability of locking carabiner rotation
• Direct connection to textile components at the rounded cross section of anchor holes and curved becket
• Textile connections can reduce system costs, increase lift height in mechanical advantage systems, and increase tolerance to torsion
• Compatible with DMM Ultra O and Boa carabiners
• Tamper proof construction
• Individual serial marking
• Made in Wales, UK
• CE Certified to EN12278:2007 [Pulley].
• Hot forged frame 7075 T6 aluminium for exceptional strength to weight ratio
• Heat trated 17-4 PH stainless steel spindle
• Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
• Anodised to EN12373-1:2001 Class 10E1
• Max rope diameter: 13 mm (1/2")
Minimum breaking strength: 50 kN
Working Load Limit: 10 kN
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.